. our 2017 - 2018 WINTER KICK-OFF MEETING was Wednesday, October 11th, from 5:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. We had the entire place to ourselves. There was FREE food from The Fresh Fish Company and plenty of FREE door prizes donated by various vendors. This event was open to dues paying club members for FREE; MeetUp members and guests paid $5.00 to attend. Up The Creek trip leaders were on hand to answer questions about our Winter Ski Trips and took reservations and trip deposits. We wish to thank all our volunteers and vendors that helped out on this year’s Up The Creek Winter Kick-Off.
- Friday, October 13th, Arapahoe Basin opened at 9:00 A.M. for their 71st Season.
- Our Annual HALLOWEEN Costume Party, Dinner, & Dance; was Saturday October 28th.
- Click Here for our HALLOWEEN page.
- Warren Miller Ski Movie, Saturday, November 18th, 2017, "LINE of DECENT". Mark your calendars to join your Ski Tribe this fall for Warren Miller's 68th Ski and Snowboard film.
- Turkey Burn Dance Party, Saturday, November 25, from 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM; at The Knights of Columbus, 1555 Grant Street, Denver. Our first party was a hit on a Friday night, so we had an even bigger party on a Saturday Night and burned all those holiday calories off in fashion. Admission was only $15 per person cash at the door and includes your first drink, possible free downtown parking from the facility, snacks and a free Cowboy Cha Cha dance lesson at 7:30 PM. DJ's Bob Vega and Curtis played music that rocked you to the core and had you on the dance floor all NIGHT.
Click Here to view the UTC TERMS of PARTICIPATION,
• Saturday, December 2nd, our first Day Bus Ski Trip, is CANCELLED. Our Day Bus Trip Sponsor this year season is DDS Ronald Unterseher.
Up the creek ski & rec club,
denver’s Premier Ski, Sports & Social CluB,
P. O. Box 22463, Denver, CO 80222