Up the Creek's
CLUB/SOCIAL, TRIP LEADER MEETINGS
will be . . .
May 15th, our
The Proof Nite Club, 7800 East Hampden Ave, next to the Fresh Fish Company in
& June 12th,
be in The Blue Room at the Fresh Fish Company, Denver.
for more information on our
Club Meeting location.
STAY CONNECTED !
attend one of our Club Meetings.
Crested Butte Trip 2014
Prize Winners from our 2014 Mardi Gras Party
Beaver Creek Trip
Vail Bus Trip
Mardi Gras Party
the Ice Bar at
LUNCH at STEAMBOAT
VAIL BUS TRIP
LUNCH at CRESTED BUTTE
VAIL BUS TRIP
APRES' SKI at
"CHICKS on STICKS"
Vail Bus Trip
Up the Creek Ski & Rec Club, Denver, CO
for MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Up the Creek is a non-profit Ski & Recreation Club that has been in existence for over 35 years in the Denver Metro area. We are run by volunteers and have various weekend and day trips all year round. During the Winter season we have 1-Day Bus Trips to various Front Range Ski Areas plus many weekend trips to Colorado's favorite ski resorts. In the Summer we have boating and camping trips; weekly hiking, biking, volleyball, tennis, and golf groups. We have numerous parties throughout the year and have a Happy Hour every Friday at a different restaurants, pubs, and bars in the Greater Denver Area. Our Club/Social, Trip Leader Meetings are usually held on the Second Thursday of each month. You do not have to be a member to attend any of our events, guests are always welcome!
Check out our MeetUp site at: www.meetup.com/upthecreek-org
...signup for our SPRING TRIPS !
Up The Creek's
A-Basin Beach, Ski,
& BBQ Party;
Sunday May 4th.
SKI with Up The Creek !!
Join us on a 1-Day Bus Trip or
for one of our weekend trips.
Sigh-Up for a Trip or an Event on
our UTC OnLine Store,
|A list of our 2013/2014 Ski Trips & Events:
- Nov 13th, Fine Dining with UTC at Brio Tuscan Grille.
- Nov 16th, Avalanche vs. Florida game with UTC.
- Nov 22nd, UTC at Warren Miller Film "Ticket To Ride"
- Dec 7th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Dec 14th, Holidays Dinner & Dance at Park Hill GCCH.
- Dec 21st, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Dec 26th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Breckenridge + Copper Mtn.
- Jan 4th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Jan 10th-12th, our Annual SteamBoat Ski Trip. SOLD OUT
- Jan 15th, Fine Dining with UTC at Flatz in Broomfield.
- Jan 19th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail. SOLD OUT
- Jan 21st, Evita at The Denver Center Preforming Arts.
- Jan 24th - 26th, our Beaver Creek Trip. SOLD OUT
- Jan 31st - Feb 2nd, our Snow Mountain Ranch Trip.
- Feb 1st, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn SOLD OUT
- Feb 1st, 1-Day Bus Trip to Vail SOLD OUT
- Feb 2nd, our ANNUAL SUPER BOWL PARTY - Liz Welker of AutoNation Ford in Littleton, was our sponsor.
- Feb 8th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn. SOLD OUT
- Feb 8th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Breckenridge.
- Feb 16th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Keystone + Copper Mtn.
- Feb 21st - 23rd, our PowderHorn Ski Trip.
- Mar 1st, our Big Annual MARDI GRAS COSTUME DANCE PARTY
- Mar 2nd, 1-Day MARDI GRAS PARTY BUS Trip to Copper Mountain + Vail.
- Mar 7th - 10th, our Aspen/Snowmass Trip. SOLD OUT
- Mar 15th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Mar 21st - 23rd, our Crested Butte luxury bus Trip.
- Mar 29th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn.
- Mar 29th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Vail.
- Apr 5th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Apr 12th, 1-Day Bus Trip to Copper Mtn + Vail.
- Apr 17th - 21st, our VAIL Closing Weekend Trip; with a 2 Night option for April 18th-20th.
- UTC Summer Trip Leader Meeting, Wednesday, April 23rd, at Hanson's, 1301 S. Pearl St., Denver, 5:30-7:30PM
- Apr 27th, Breckenridge's Closing Day.
- May 4th, our Beach Party at A-Basin. Click Here for information.
for our complete 2013/2014 Winter Schedule with detailed Trip information.
for our UTC OnLine Store information.
Up the Creek's SUMMER KICK-OFF is Thursday, May 15th, at The Proof Nite Club, 7800 E. Hampden Ave., next to The Fresh Fish Company, Denver.
Up the Creek's ANNUAL SPRING FLING will be Saturday, May 17th. The venue is Savoy at Curtis Park located at 2700 Arapahoe Street, Denver, CO 80205. Details are still being worked out and should be finalized in the next few weeks. Please be sure to mark your calender for Saturday, May 17th for
the SPRING FLING !
Gunnison River Trip over Memorial Day Weekend. Contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(not an official UTC trip) Click Here for information.
DEMOGRAPHICS of Up the Creek Ski & Rec Club, Denver, Colorado:
- Friendly Outgoing Members
- Most of our members are in their 40's & 50"s
- Roughly 50%-50% Female/Male ratio.
- 75% Single; 25% Married, Couples
- 85% of our members Ski or Snowboard
- Most all enjoy outdoor events. All enjoy having FUN!
TRIPS and EVENTS of Up the Creek:
- Weekly Friday & Holiday Happy Hours.
- Weekend Trips throughout the Winter and Summer.
- Weekend Water-Skiing and Boating Trips.
- Day Hikes.
- Camping and Hiking Trips.
- Thrilling White-Water Rafting Trips.
- Mountain Biking and Road Biking events.
- Fun and Exciting Colorado and Utah Biking Trips.
- Volleyball, Softball, Tennis, and Golf outings.
- Theater, Concerts, & Professional Sporting Events.
- 1-Day Ski Bus Trips to various Colorado Ski Areas.
SKIING in BEAVER CREEK
MOUNTAIN BIKING in EVERGREEN
PARTIES and PICNICS of Up The Creek:
- 4 SUPER-FUN "casual" Parties and Picnics. Some are FREE others are $5-$10 for members that signup in advance; Guests are always welcome. The SuperBowl Party, The Summer Bash Picnic, The Summer Wake Picnic, and our famous Halloween Party.
- 4 Elegant (Black Tie optional) Formal Dinner and Dances; The Spring Fling, Fall Ball, Holiday Party, and The Mardi Gras Party.
a SUMMER PICNIC
COLORADO WINE FESTIVAL
HALLOWEEN COSTUME WINNERS
of YEARS PAST
OTHER PERKS of UTC MEMBERSHIP:
- Yahoo Groups "ONE-LIST"
- FREE annual membership directory
- And - a lot of FUN people.
Skiing Breckenridge on the 4th of July
summit of Mt. Yale, 14,202 feet
if you have a question
for a board member.
We invite you to get to know us by attending a CLUB MEETING or a
HAPPY HOUR of your choice !
for MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
to join Up the Creek Ski & Rec Club
Up the Creek Ski & Rec Club,
P. O. Box 22463
Denver, CO 80222