Up the creek ski & rec club,
denver’s Premier Ski, Sports & Social CluB,
P. O. Box 22463, Denver, CO 80222
UTC's Buena Vista Gold Rush Days Trip
August 11th - 13th.
Click Here for detailed information.
for Membership Information.
PARTIES and PICNICS of Up The Creek:
- 4 SUPER-FUN "casual" Parties and Picnics. Some are FREE others are $5-$10 for members that signup in advance; Guests are always welcome. The SuperBowl Party, The Summer Bash Picnic, The Summer Wake Picnic, and our famous Halloween Party.
- 4 Elegant (Black Tie optional) Formal Dinner and Dances; The Spring Fling, Fall Ball (80's Party), Holidays Party, and The Mardi Gras Party.
OTHER PERKS of UTC MEMBERSHIP:
- Yahoo Groups "ONE-LIST"
- FREE annual membership directory
- And - a lot of FUN people.
Up the Creek is a non-profit Ski & Recreation Club that has been in existence for over 35 years in the Denver Metro area. We are run by volunteers & have various weekend & day trips all year round. During the SUMMER we have boating, camping trips, weekly biking, volleyball, golf groups; with hikes throughout the Summer & Fall. In the Winter Season we have Day Bus Trips to various Front Range Ski Areas plus many weekend trips to Colorado's favorite ski resorts. We also have numerous parties throughout the year with a Happy Hour every Friday at different restaurants, pubs, and bars throughout the Greater Denver Area. You do not have to be a member to attend any of our events, guests are always welcome!
A few TRIPS and EVENTS of Up the Creek:
- Weekly Friday & Holiday Happy Hours.
- Weekend Trips throughout the Winter & Summer.
- Weekend Water-Skiing and Boating Trips.
- Day Hikes, Camping and Hiking Trips.
- Thrilling White-Water Rafting Trips.
- Mountain Biking and Road Biking events.
- Fun and Exciting Colorado and Utah Biking Trips.
- Volleyball, Softball, Tennis, and Golf outings.
- Theater, Concerts, & Professional Sporting Events.
- 1-Day Ski Bus Trips to various Colorado Ski Areas.