AUGUST EVENTS -
August - "UTC Fun Things To Do" Click Here.
- Tuesday, August 1st, our State of Colorado celebrates its 141 Birthday.
- Saturday, August 5th - Tim Powers Annual Margarita Party.
- August 11th - 13th, Buena Vista Gold Ruch Days Trip. Click Here for detail information.
- Saturday, August 19th - "Jeff Foxworthy / Marshall Tucker" at Fiddler's Green.
- Tuesday, August 29th - "Lady Antebellum" at Fiddler's Green.
I have created a special list - "Corinna's Calendar of UTC Fun Things To Do" in the Greater Denver Area, with a Summer 2017 Version, posted for each month. Corinna Robert, Summer Chair.
Up the creek ski & rec club,
denver’s Premier Ski, Sports & Social CluB,
P. O. Box 22463, Denver, CO 80222
Up the Creek's Annual "SUMMER KICK-OFF MEETING" for 2017 was on Thursday, May 11th, from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at The Proof Nite Club, 7500 East Hampden Ave, Denver.
additional MAY 2017 EVENTS -
VOLLEYBALL on WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.
The group meets at 5:00 PM at WASH PARK, in the middle of Wash Park (rectangle) just in from Downing Street & Kentucky Avenue near the large playground, and at the corner of the famous oak trees. Contact Kevin Trinkaus at email@example.com
GOLFING on MONDAY, LATE AFTERNOON or EARLY EVENINGS with UTC. Our group meets at various times, to play 9 Holes at 17 + different Golf Courses throughout the Greater Denver Area. Please contact John Unruh at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEPTEMBER EVENTS -
September & October - "UTC Fun Things To Do" Click Here.
- Saturday, September 2nd - "Dierks Bentley" at Fiddler's Green.
- Monday, September 4th - UTC Summer Wake, Labor Day Picnic & Party at DeKoevend Park.
- Saturday, September 9th - One Republic at Fiddler's Green.
- Late Summer & Early Fall Hikes.
MOUNTAIN BIKING on MONDAY AFTERNOON, from April through late October The first 6 weeks of rides, about 6-10 miles, will be done on very easy single track trails in the Denver Front Range. These first 6 rides will be very basic in nature and we will coach people in proper biking techniques and trail etiquette. You should be reasonably fit, have a bike capable of carrying you safely over dirt and rock trails. You will be required to wear a biking helmet on all rides. We will cancel the ride if weather is not good for safe riding or if trail conditions are potentially hazardous. We also do not want to cause damage to our trails by riding through mud or snow. If we have sufficient numbers of riders attending of differing ability levels, we will split the group into a fast group and a beginner group. Rider safety is a high priority for us. We will not leave any riders behind. Contact Scott at email@example.com
Click Here to view the UTC TERMS of PARTICIPATION,
JUNE EVENTS -
June - "UTC Fun Things To Do" Click Here.
- Friday, June 2nd - Friday Art Walk Happy Hour - Host: Craig Barber.
- Denver Aquarium - “Dive with the Sharks” June 3rd.
- Tuesday, June 6th - "Boston" at Fiddler's Green.
- Sunday, June 11th - Rafting Brown's Canyon.
- June 17th - 24th, "Lake Powell Adventure" Not an offical UTC Trip.
- Our next Club Meeting will be at Stoney’s Bar and Grill, 1111 Lincoln Street, in Denver, on Thursday June 22nd, starting about 6:15 P.M.
- Saturday, June 24th - "Sailin on the Green" concert with the Colorado Symphony, Kenny Loggins, Peter Cetera, and Christopher Cross. We will be meeting at Fiddler's Green in the General Admission Lawn Section, Center Stage, right in front of the walkway. The concert starts at 7:30pm, so try to get there as early as possible and save a few seats around you for your friends.
JULY EVENTS -
July - "UTC Fun Things To Do" Click Here .
- Saturday, July 1st - Sunday, July 2nd - 4X4, Wine, & Train - Trip Leaders, Donna McShane & Kathy Kinnard. This trip is now sold out!!! We will be starting a wait list. Click Here for detail information.
- Tuesday, July 4th - UTC 4th of July "IN THE SUMMERTIME" Picnic and Party! from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM, at DeKoevend Park, 6301 South University Blvd, Centennial. Click Here for details.
- Friday, July 7th - Sunday, July 9th - Steamboat Springs Hot Air Balloon Weekend. David Singer & Ellen McManus. The trip is sold out, we are taking a Wait list. Click Here for detail information.
- Join UTC for an evening out at Coors Field - Rockies host the San Diego Padres on the magical date of 7/17/17 - On Sale NOW! LINK AT -
Game Starts 6:40 PM. We have 25 Group Tickets - with great shaded seats in section 300 behind home plate above the Toyota double suite. All seats are together in 3 rows - First Come First serve seating in our rows on game day - people move around during innings anyway. It will be $1 Hebrew National hot dog night for the first 10,000 people entering the stadium. Ticketing: On-line Sales only. 3 pickup options - July 4th UTC picnic - mail ($1 extra added to your total) - day of the game before 5:30 PM (place TBD). Mailed tickets will be sent out the last week of June. Price is $26 - a $3 savings - limit 2 tickets per person (UTC paid members (with guest ok) only until 6/17 then wide open sales if tickets are left). If seats are sold out quickly I'll attempt to get more tickets that connect to the group. Event Leader: Ted Cross firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Saturday, July 22nd - "Luau" at Boulder Reservoir. Host: Tim Powers. Click Here for detail information.